Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Reunion?

It's the time of the year, when my classmates decide to have gathering. It has always been May 1st. This year it would mark the 10 years anniversary. Oh God, i can't believe it has been 10 years since i graduated from form 5. Hahaha, 10 damn long years.
And yet, I have never been to one of the gatherings held in this 10 years. I guess I am the only one who has never gone for it (that's what I believe). Why? Maybe because I am a loner, or maybe because i never felt belonged in that class. I guess both may have some truth in it. I never liked to gatherings, it's a time where people ask too many questions, where people compare one another life as of now, who is doing what, how much you are earning, got boyfriend/girlfriend or not. I hate those questions, (and this stems from personal experiences). when I went back to my primary school, the first thing my teachers will say is "wah, you still so fat huh??!!". WTF lar, I know my classmates wouldn't do that, but it's been ingrained in me, it has hurt me too much, that i never attend any of those gatherings unless it is held by the closest of close friends that I have (the ones i still keep in contact with). Whereas, I have really never felt belonged in that class, i guess my classmate would say the same of me. Mostly because i was too immersed in prefectorial board, that i neglected my class. In the end, i ended on not so very good terms with both my classmates and my prefect mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment