Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Sunday, April 10, 2011

pampered princess

Occasionally, it is nice to be pampered. To have someone look after you, and treat you like a princess.
Being me, i find it hard to trust people easily, so when one treats me extraordinarily nice, i'll begun to wonder what are their motives (this applies to people I am not that close with). But with people I am close with (i have at least 90% faith and trust in them), it feels nice to be acknowledged, to be a a circle, to sometimes just listen to each other bicker and argue, to then make up by buying each other food, or having dinner together, it's nice when you are treated like 'princess" and sometimes like the "greatest enemy". But being me, I just can't accept all these for a long term, although it feels very nice. Why? Because I don't like getting used to things like this, it becomes a habit, a die hard habit, I'll then start to rely on people, I'll become dependent, I'll forget what it's like to be alone and lonely. And finally when these (close) people leave me, I'll be so heartbroken, that I won't know how to manage at all... So, sometimes people wonder why I am behaving in manner that can be compared to an Ass, this is precisely why... and don't bother telling me that you won't leave me one day, because everyone leaves one day.
It may be very nice to fell protected, and treated like a princess, I'll still need to preserve my shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment