Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tears

i hate receiving bad news. esp concerning those i love the most.
i don't know how to react, my heart is so heavy, so so heavy, yet my face doesn't even show it.
often mistaken as emotionless, i just don't know how to react
yet after that, i will shed those lonely tears, that only i see
i see myself in the mirror, i will myself to smile, all i end up is to cry
and i see tears, my own tears and wonder why doesn't it come out, when there is someone to comfort
i hate receiving bad news
but all i get is bad news after bad news
and my tears don ever stop, even if they are my lonely tears
i wonder if i will ever cease to receive bad news
or cease to cry these lonely tears of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment