Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hard to be me

It's so hard to be me.
I am very conflicting,
i find myself conflicting
more than often confused and confusing

I laugh at one minute
and go depressed in the other
mood's like today's weather
unpredictable and
quite often deadly

I turn here and run there
I say no but my heart is yelling yes
I want to go but
I can just be silly and refuse
just because I can

I don understand myself
you ask me
what's wrong
I say oh oh, everything's perfectly perfect
but my face looks like poop

Everyone says eat less
cause I keep getting fatter
even if I don't eat as much as they do
I left a lot of bad eating habits behind
Do you want to me to finally not eat
and live or thin air

okay, then you eat moderately
do more exercise,
Well, thats where I am at fault
I don exercise well
I can walk bit I can't jog nor run
I can swim but in no gym
I love dancing, but i so miss my dancing partner

I pretend too much
or so i think,
if not i wouldn't have a face like poop
nor would I be running away from friends
I guess I forgotten how to pretend

Or maybe I have grown too attached
and my brain is ordering me
to detach
just like how they put some trypsin
it's feel like time to distance
to avoid
to make sure I never get hurt
to shelter my heart from possible heartache

you see,
even I can't comprehend myself
what more if you think you can
stop deluding yourself
you don't know me and
will never understand me
and I don blame you

Cause I fail to do so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment