Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Ignorance"

I realized that people never liked to confront issues as they are, when they can. Everyone just closes their eyes and make as if the issue did not happen. Probably because ignorance is a bliss??
No one talks or tries to solve things amicably... Everything is shoved inside a closet, and when the closet gets a little too full, you can definitely expect a volcanic eruption. I hate seeing this happen, and always wonder will I also one day become like this. Become someone who never addresses the issue when I can, so that I will have peaceful nights of sleep??? I try to solve issues, but what if my partner refuses to participate, won't I be clapping single handedly? Perhaps it is better to just be blissfully "ignorant"??? HA HA ... I guess I will never know

No comments:

Post a Comment