Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I hate this feeling... This anger I have, This stupid stupid temper I have. One day, I am gonna kill myself over this stupid stupid temper.
I cannot understand certain things in life, how one cannot understand the other and the worse is they don't even make an attempt to do so.
Come on, when someone says no, you'd have to find out why they said so. Do you not understand she is not being selfish, rather it is you (maybe it would be more appropriate to say us) who is selfish. Because you do not understand what she is going through, and how much she is going through. And she does everything, without even depending on us, yet you want to put another burden on her. Of course she has all the bloody right to say no. Because we are not helping her in anyway. If we did our duties well, she wouldn't mind having that burden on her. But hell no, no one here is willing to help her out, and yet we show our stupid face to her. Imagine how she would feel, and I still can do this, go hurt her somemore. Can anyone just stick a knife through me. Because you and I, there's no difference. We are the same, we are just hurting her again and again. And one day when she leaves, only then we will know how much she has done for us.
I hate you for being mean and not understanding towards her. But I hate myself more, because I can't do anything to help at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment