Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Monday, June 24, 2013

Not this again

Oh god, there it comes again
Seems like I am doomed with these issues
Seriously, can't you guys work it out amongst yourselves?
I don't wanna get invloved
I am tired of this problem
I am tired of being the middleman
I am tired of being the puppet
Frankly, I don't care if I am not first author and shit
But I don't want to be in-between
I've had enough for the first
I and him may done the shit
you may have tutored us
and you may have supervised us
but you didn't do no shit
and if I have to sit down and write it by myself
and frankly I think you guys don't deserve first not last
maybe i'll be first
and he'll be last
and you guys can stick it in the middle

Hohoho and how i wish i can say all this in front your faces!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment