Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Work work work

Where did I go?
Went MIA for awhile didn't I?
Anyway it doesn't matter, does it?
Its not like someone reads this shit anyway...

Too much work is killing my creativity ~if i had some~
Too much work is stifling my imagination ~ if I had a little~
Too much work is bringing my morale down ~ this i had a lot~
Too much work is just too much work

Work is neverending
I have to know when to do what needs to be done
But sometimes I get ungodly deadlines,
that I know I will never be able to stick up to

So why do i subject myself to this
overworking and overkilling my brains
So why do i still work and work
and write and write and write

well, obligations and responsibility calls
i need to answer that call
i need to finish this so I can answer that call'
i need to graduate next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment