Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Goodbye Love

How can I feel sad and happy at the same time?
I just want to feel happy
for you, for me, for what was between us, for what you have now
but in between the happy, the sadness gnaws at my heart
sad of what was there
sad that we are no more friends
sad that it all ended the way it did
but still I am happy
happy that you are happy
happy that you have found someone else
happy to have known you
to have loved you
to have cared for you

Now, I will let go completely
I will not hold on anymore
no more lingering feelings
no more sadness
I will move on
I will find my place

All the best in everything you do
Love, my love, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment