Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Have been out distributing my sister's wedding card. Not a fun job,but it's exciting to see people we call relatives but hardly know each another, what are our relationship. With a smile plastered on my face, it seems like a easy job.

However, that's not my point for today. today, I am here to clarify one thing. It IS my SECOND sister getting married, and yes I am the ELDEST and I am not married.

It seems people are worried for me whenever they find out I am the eldest, and my younger sister is actually getting married before me. They tell me, don't worry, your time will come too, and more oftenly i hear people say, don't worry, you are very pretty and maybe you need to lose some weight, but still you are very pretty.

The truth is I don't need that comforting words (you call those comforting words, I call them an Insult). I am very fine with my sister getting married before me. In fact I am happy she has found her "the one" and has decided to get married.

@@@* sidetracking a little* She may be young, but if she thinks this is right, I am all for her decision. So people out there wondering (dying for a gossip, speculating) why she is getting married young, it's is none of your business why she gets married young. In this life, i think we should stop looking at age, age doesn't mean you are wise or not, it's maturity that counts. If you are ready for marriage then you are, if not then you're not. It's as simple as that!@@@

Back to my story, yeah, I am not worried bout my lil sis getting married before me. And so please don't be worried for me. I have my own reasons to why I'm not ready to marry. In fact, I have a lot reasons to not want marriage yet, but it's none of your business, right? Well, if u think you have a right to know why, we can have a discussion, like the many I've had before.

So, quit telling me I am pretty and not to worry, because I know I am pretty and I am not worried. It's just not my time *yet*. And thanks for your concern. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment