Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, February 20, 2010

such a fool…

How is it always, we end up hurting people we love?

How is we do not realize, what we say/do hurt another?

Are we ignorant to the fact that everyone has feelings?

Are we just plain stupid?

I said I love you, you said I love you too.

But is just saying these words enough for everyone?

Are we just satisfied by these words?

Don’t action count? A hug, a pat, a kiss, a comforting shoulder, a smile, and all the other tiny tiny actions, don’t they count too?

Why do we fight? Why do argue? Why do we quarrel? Why do we pull long faces at each another?

Is it true that there are no marriages without fights?

Can there be a happy marriage without fight?

Is it not possible?

Is it also true that fights/quarrels/arguments, build a stronger marriage/patnership?

Look at ourselves, where have we gotten to? What have we done? Why is there fights when we love each another?

Ego? Self-centeredness? Selfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment