Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Some random thoughts of mine:

{The few posts before this were taken from my friendster blog.}

[It's 1am and I'm not asleep, considering the fact that i slept at 11plus last night and woke up at 5 this morning. I am so tired, but my brain is so restless. Why? I don't know why, or maybe I do know but I just don't want to acknowledge them.]

~Does anyone actually read my blog? why would you be reading my blog? who am i communicating with?~

#I miss kuching very much. i miss my friends very much, friends whom I have only known for 5 years yet stood by me through sunshine and rain. I miss my ex-colleagues who I thinks loves me dearly, I miss going out ang having fun, i miss dancing, I miss aerobics in the gym, i miss talking the most#

^I hate the busy life here in KL. It is really stressful. Come on people, chill out a bit^

*Is it the coffee?? is that why i am still awake?*

@go to sleep, go to sleep@

1 comment:

  1. i miss u so much.. i have no words to express em.. :( i miss us in kch.. and everything in kch.. :( when i was there last week, it didnt feel the same then i realised.. it was u.. haihhhhhh..... memories betul~

    ReplyDelete