Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Thursday, March 25, 2010

missing

My sister's wedding was on the 22nd of March. It was a beautiful wedding. Mayuri look absolutely gorgeous that day. Sushant looked very handsome too. Should I put up some pictures as well? But then, why waste my time when I am talking to space, it's not like space will understand or see the pics.

Sometimes I feel so tired and pent up, I have no friends to talk to here, i left everyone I trust (of course, I trust my family, but it impossible to tell them everything, sometimes we don't even share the same wavelength) in Sarawak. Most of my friends here, I have not met them for so long, I feel so disconnected with them, i don't think it will be easy to talk to them.

Talking seems like a very good remedy for lonely souls, I miss talking,i miss laughing, joking, walking together, eating together, watching movies together, working together, fighting with each other, going for aerobics, dancing, clubbing, driving out for fun, once in awhile dinner, shopping for cheap pretty clothes. I miss many things, little things that made me feel alive, and made all my troubles seem far away.

1 comment: