Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hurting You

Enough enough
I can't take it anymore
I can't bear it any longer
Would you leave, please
I begged I pleaded
Just leave, I don't want this
I don't want to do this anymore
I don't want to keep hurting you
I don't want to keep hurting me
I don't want to keep hurting us
I will never be in peace
nor will you be happy with me
I just have this tendency
to keep hurting the ones i love
I just have this urge
to hurt before I get hurt
I just have this little madness
to keep thinking that happiness is unattainable
I just have to tear a part of my heart
to send it to you
along with you
when you leave
if you leave
if you 
if

But you sit there like a mule
Mouth zipped up
Eyes stoic and cold
forehead creased up
waiting for me to calm down
why wait? just go
this has happened way too many times
i've snapped at you 
for so many times
that i've lost count
so why do you still insist on being here
so why do you insist we can work this out
so why do you insist that love's more than enough
so why do you insist you still love me
and love me more than ever
after all i've put you through
I don't think i'll ever be ready
I don't think I'll ever work up enough
courage, self-confidence, self esteem
to stand by you, 
to face you as an equal
to understand that I'm not a broken
a broken doll, a messed up freak
a fat mapped up creature
to ever realize that you probably just
love me as I am

So, could you leave before I hurt us more?

No comments:

Post a Comment