Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Friday, January 4, 2013

dancing

Come on baby
Let's dance
but you refuse
so i hit the floor myself

With the alcohol buzzing
I can't stop moving
I don't care for other
dancing in my little own world

but they never leave me in peace
always wanting to dance with me
always trying to get their lecherous hands on me
always spoiling my fun, disturbing my world

when i felt the next pair of hands
i turned around 
with my fist all ready
to deliver as mighty as a blow as I can

to almost punch the daylights out of you

thank goodness 
for your fast reflexes
or perhaps it was me who was too boozed up

you try to get me off the floor
but the night was still young
and the music's still good
and maybe you can dance with me

realizing it'll be futile
to persuade me off
you just slip your arm around my waist
lingering on the small of my back

i grinned, i giggled into your chest
baby, this not a romantic song
why are you trying to waltz me around
before i knew it, you were storming your way to the bar



No comments:

Post a Comment