Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sick

woke up sweating
wondering in the haze of sleep
did i turn the heater to the max
or was it summer already
tried moving
only to realize i've been trapped
in between your arms and legs
and the heat is radiating off you
you don't give out this much heat
not usually, 
definitely not while sleeping like a log
worriedly I brought my arms 
to your forehead
to confirm my suspicions true indeed
and you're feverish
prying myself away
(which was too much of an effort)
and still you lay deep in sleep
bringing up the pills and water
sitting by you
trying to wake you up
you moan, you struggle
you finally blink those beautiful eyes open
(but, really, they weren't that pretty when all swollen)
helping you up
wordlessly you swallowed the pills
and slid back into sleep
 

No comments:

Post a Comment