Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Monday, December 10, 2012

possessive arms

where have you been?
why are you coming back at this time?
who did you go out with?

I haven't even taken off my shoes
and I don't need this now
I don't need this ever

Rolling my eyes, I just head to my favorite place
the one place, my one sanctuary
Filling up the bathtub, I stare at my reflection

I can hear your footsteps
I can hear you, like a pacing tiger
I wonder the extent of your possesiveness

Sliding into the hot scalding water
Closing my eyes, I slid deeper, submerged
until I couldn't breathe anymore

the hot water relaxing my stiff shoulder
send me into drowsy, sleepy state
forgetting about everything, including time

When I opened my eyes next
I was in my bed, wrapped up in the fluffiest robe
with a warm blanket, and a warm (possessive) arm around me

i'm sorry, whispered into my hair
i just.... i don't know.. choked out
i'm just sorry, i know how much you hate me doing that

Pulling me closer into an embrace
I could hear the unsteady heartbeat
I linked my fingers with the possessive ones on my tummy

Thank you, another whisper
and then it was silence, and I drifted off to sleep
with the last words of the night being, i love you

No comments:

Post a Comment