Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, December 15, 2012

My workaholic brain

I can't stop thinking. Seems like my brain is on an overdrive. I'm seriously mentally exhausted, but this brain of mine doesn't seem to have turn off switch. The moment work comes in, it keeps moving, turning, spinning, without any rest, even i go to bed, it doesn't stop. It'd be thinking of why this didn't work, how can that improved, which analysis should be used. I'd force it to stop thinking, meditating perhaps, but mostly the max it'll go off is like 5 minutes, then back to square one. I'd thinking about other things ~yeah, other things~, but eventually it'd be back to work again. I don't want to have a workaholic brain, i'm tired. Can it let me rest for a bit, i swear if u let me rest a bit, tomorrow you'll be in full running mode, all polished and waxed, in your running gears, but now, i feel like I ran a marathon ~and I don't run, don't like running~. So dear brain of mine, would you let me sleep now ~and sleep in tomorrow morning~??

No comments:

Post a Comment