Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Surprising me

Pulling me along
hands tightly in yours
where are we going
what's the hurry

Bundling me up
in that humongous coat of yours
i am in my houseclothes
and its middle of night

Shoving me into
the still running car of yours
you did not answer my question
where are we going

Eyeing me up and down
rewarding me with a smirk so typically yours
fine, fine, if you aren't gonna answer
at least turn the heater up

Stealing glances
Brushing fingers
Sheepish grins
but still no word spoken

stirring me up
so gently with your lips on mine
i must have fallen asleep
where are we

Opening the door and tugging me with you
with your arms securely fasten around my waist
Oh, oh, oh, why... how... 
but.. I.. you... it's so beautiful

Silencing me
first gently, then more passionately
we didn't need any more words
just the stars, the moon, and you

No comments:

Post a Comment