Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Too late...

After 7 months...
I am still reflecting
on whether I have made you proud
or did I make you happy
I've hurt you
I've shouted at you
I've showed my long face at you
I'm probably the one you didn't like the most
you did everything with your other daughters
but you couldn't be yourself when I'm around
you had to yourself, right?
you had to pretend, right?
In front of me, because you were afraid of me..
I made you afraid of me
You are father, yet you were the one afraid of me
you had to pretend, 
you had to be someone else with me
How much I must have hurt you
with my temper, with my words
with my inability, with everything that I've caused

I'm sorry, I am really sorry, very sorry..
Sorry that you had a daughter like me...
Sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment