Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Friday, November 30, 2012

Stupid petty tears

your fingers
they inch up slowly
they caress, lightly
and suddenly they grab
"what the hell"
that's my fat
your fingers' pinching
"oww oww oww"
you start laughing
your eyes crinkling
becoming tiny slits
and tears leak out
"Not funny"
"Hurts, damn it"
hurts more in there 
in between the lungs
your fingers
now on my face
poking the corner of my lips
trying to make me smile
twist and turn
trying desperately to move away
to stop these petty tears 
that are threatening to fall
you grab my ankles
pulling me back underneath you
your eyes suddenly all serious
as you whispered into my ears
"I love you, fat and all"

No comments:

Post a Comment