Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Friday, November 30, 2012

Something I wrote a while back.. unfinished though...maybe one day I'll finish the list :)

My happy moments....

In primary school...
  • none really, i don't remember much from primary school. Primary school for me was hell most of the times, where I used work so hard, i could have died, just to make sure, i am just as good as anyone else in class. It was where i learnt that in life you have to struggle, and there will constantly pushing you down, calling you names, destroying hopes and so on, and to face all that shit at that young of an age, makes me who I really am today

In high school...
  • playing basketball, i just loved basketball, although i can't run much, but i am a good shooter. haha, i remember losing extremely badly in one of the matches, but ended feeling so good, because we tried our best.
  • my english teacher in form 2, the way she motivated the class, made her into my top 5 best teacher list. She made me happy.
  • having 3 other good friends (although we had a bad break-up, for reasons i can't even remember), i remember the happy moments, times when we did things together, when we went for tuition all the way at jln ipoh together, how one day it rained so heavily, that we got soaked and had to go back to my house to change, and skip tuition, and then made ourselves foods, and continued to gossip about who and what
  • having the "yellow group", hahaha, with our yellow mind, we never cease to amaze each other.
  • going to the monitor's house to make farewell gifts of candles, although i din help much in anyway, and our kind monitor made "mango & nestum" for us to try.
  • doing all the dramas-orientation, farewelll, merdeka day and what not, dancing to mickey2, eating and eating and watching others eat/more like drink the curry my mum made

No comments:

Post a Comment