Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Friday, November 30, 2012

To a friend (who'll never read this)

Someone once told me I am the type who'd do anything for the one I love.
This was said after observing me for so many years.
I don't know how much you had observed in those years.
Did you see through me? Did you see what had happened?
Did you understand, it was not because I didn't trust you enough to let you in?
And it was just because I wanted to keep my loved one safe?
From whom? you'd ask me. And truthfully I don't know.
Perhaps if I'd talked to you, especially when it all ended,
I'd have dealt with everything better, but I never realized,
I really never realized, that you saw through me,
and only when you told me I'm the type who'd anything for my loved one
I knew in my heart, that you probably have always known
So, I want to thank you for putting up with me those years
and sorry if I couldn't be a better friend..


No comments:

Post a Comment