Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Sunday, July 20, 2014

ANGST

You hold my hand
you intertwine your fingers with mine
you squeeze them lightly
and then with more pressure

but i don 't reciprocate
i don't know how to
maybe i just i don't want to
or its just that i can't do it

i stare ahead
stare at the nothingness
blanking my mind
blocking your voice

and you halt suddenly
perhaps you have become aware
of the lack of response
of the lack of anything

you sigh
but you don't anything no more
the silence is deafening
the awkwardness seeps in

i let go
or i try to let your hands go
its futile
with the grip you have now

you pull me to you
i crash against you
your arm go around me
crushing me with a bear hug

you still don't say anything
but i feel wetness on my hair
now have i made you cry
now that's why i need to go

i want to say something
i want to say anything
anything to stop your tears
without realizing your shirt is also getting wet


No comments:

Post a Comment