Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Thawing heart

You shift closer
The bed doesn't move even a little
but I know you are moving in closer
I can feel it by your breathe
You stop and you breathe in deep
You are hesitant, you are not sure
not sure whether your touch is welcomed
You still don't move
I can feel your bodily warmth
radiating, like your sunny happy personality
warming me up, gentle like the sunshine
yet you don't come any closer
yet you are afraid to touch the cold
to breach the ice that formed
the ice that I am
Have you not seen, how you are melting the ice?
How you have change the heart?
how you have thawed the un"thaw"able?
I reach behind
I grab your hesitant hand
placing it on my heart
instantly you are stuck on me
instantly we become one
I can feel your relief
your smile
your love
you whisper in my ears
words that you have told me a thousand times
words that you swear you will tell me another thousand years
words that I strive to believe in
words that I long to say back
maybe one day
maybe the day is near


No comments:

Post a Comment