Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Random

the mattress dipped and creaked
and you were back
in between awake and sleep
i felt a kiss to my forehead

and the weight was gone again
slowly i drifted back to sleep
dreaming of colours and rainbow
and the sun, the sea and you

opening my eyes
squinting into the dark
i saw your silhouette 
at the edge of the bed

deep in sleep you were
sprawled over the bed
body twitching once in awhile
and a cute frown on your forehead

I crept closer
tried to smooth the frowns away
whispering words of love
hopefully bringing you back to a better dream

watching you closely
admiring your features
running my fingers down your face
highlighting your contours

giggling as you started to frown again
at the same time shooing my hands away
trying to get rid of the tickling sensations
muttering away in your sleep

with a smile i snuggled close
into your chest, quivering with breaths
listening to your heartbeat
sneaking my hands under your shirt





No comments:

Post a Comment