Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sometimes

Sometimes I hate myself
Sometimes I wish I was someone else
Sometimes I wanna hide away and never show my face
Sometimes I feel hated and scorned upon
Sometimes I just hate the world
Sometimes I wanna lie on my bed and never wake up
Sometimes I disappoint myself and the world
Sometimes I don't know who I am anymore
Sometimes I am so lost
Sometimes I can't breathe, I suffocate
Sometimes I cry myself to sleep
Sometimes I hit myself
Sometimes I mess up everything
Sometimes I don't want to talk to anyone
Sometimes I feel hurt and hurt and hurt

but most of the times, when sometime occurs, I fake a smile and pretend the world's still the perfect place.

No comments:

Post a Comment