Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Monday, February 4, 2013

Frustrated

I want to be out there having fun too.
Yet I don't want to go alone, not safe to go alone
The worse is when you have someone with you
and yet the person is unwilling/ reluctant to go
you'd ask once or twice
but you'll get rejected everytime
or you'd have to beg or force
and i really hate doing that
Its not like I want to do drugs or anything
I just wanna go out, have fun, and celebrate
and you get tired of asking again and again
I feel trapped in the four walls
I want to feel young and willful and adventurous
but not to the point that I wanna go out by myself
and risk myself
so of course i would bring a friend
but to get turned down again and again
has made me not ask anymore
and all i can do is sit here and rant
and feel like a trapped bird

No comments:

Post a Comment