Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Friday, July 29, 2011

Envy?

sometimes i bloody hate why the hell I am still here
but just sometimes
when everyone seems to be somewhere
having a family
having a stable job
having fun studying in place I wanna be
having lots of fun in life
with many hobbies
and I am all stuck here.

Not that i don't like what I am doing
I take everything I do with the same fervor I take in life
serious and yet i try my best to make as fun as possible
perhaps I am just envious of people
Looking at others, seeing their achievements, and their enjoyment
makes me feel like I haven't been doing the best in my life

Envy: one of the greatest sin
Envy brings unhappiness right?
I shouldn't be envious of others and of what they have
because I have done enough ~trying my best to console myself that I've tried my best~
because I have a family, a roof over my head and food on my table
I am thankful, and for that i am glad
yet sometimes, i feel so envious of others
just because I feel I deserve better ~i am a SNOB for saying this, right?~
because I feel i haven't given my best ~i am trying though..~

I hate the me today
I wonder what did I do to myself and my dreams
why I am here?
~Fret not~ consoling myself ~one day, your day will come when you can soar high and achieve whatever you want to achieve, just hold on, keep holding on~

No comments:

Post a Comment