Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Friday, July 1, 2011

Delusional me

do you think i'm delusional?

i appear giddy and giggly

but don't ever think i am delusional

i know where i stand

i know where is my place

i've been reminded of my place

constantly

that i've got it all in my head

i know how i look

just average looking face

with a below average looking body

i know exactly how i look in your eyes

i know how is it

because i wouldn't look at myself if i were you

i try not to get my hopes up

when with friends

all your looks (if they were intended for me)

are for them

that's what i constantly remind myself

to not get my hopes up

but all the same i pretend to be giddy and giggly

as if they were meant for me

and when i am alone

why do you still look

take your eyes away

there's only me there

so why are you still looking

so why are you still staring

i am not gonna make myself delusional

and think that you have "it" for me

but all the same i pretend

to appear giddy and giggly

and remind myself

i'm in no one's league

in no one's league.

No comments:

Post a Comment