Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, July 24, 2010

happiness

When I was younger, I had more ambition, more will, more imagination and lots of hope. Now, I look at myself in the mirror, what happened to my ambitions, my will power, my vivid imagination, where is hope? I look like a lost soul in search of something. These days all i ever ask and pray for is happiness. There is a lot of unhappiness in me,my family, friends and the world in general. I worry for many things,but mostly I am afraid that I can never give my family the happiness we need. My mum is worried about my dad and my dad is worried about financial situation. How do I make them happy?
what is happiness? Just because I am smiling,laughing and goofing around,does that mean I'm happy? Am I truly happy inside? Am I at bliss? questions after questions, where do I seek my happiness? How do I do it? Do I just need a change of attitude, a change of perspective?
Perhaps I should just not worry about things ahead, what comes will come, just learn to accept them. Perhaps I should just be at the present, forget the past, ignore the future, just look at now, appreciate every single thing i have now, my family, my friends, love, work, everything lil miracle that appears, yes perhaps that's what I am looking for, that's where my HAPPINESS lie at. God bless =)

1 comment:

  1. Trust in God, and you'll find the answers for all questions that you mentioned above~ ^^ GBU~

    ReplyDelete