Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ice cream

Someone once told me: Someone who loves to eat ice cream, is a very lonely person."

Because I sat down and ate a whole tub of ice cream by myself. Was I lonely? Am I lonely?

Perhaps it is true, I am a lonely person, I sat down, ate the ice cream, thinking of the past/present/future, shed some lonely tears, and moved on with life.

I still do that sometimes.

But I love ice cream, it is not only when I am lonely I eat ice cream, I eat it when I am HAPPY, PANICKY, STRESSED, IN LOVE, OUT OF LOVE, WITH FRIENDS, TEMPTED.

I just love ice creams.. Standing in front of Baskins/Haagen/Lecka/Gelato, I can't ever make up my mind to eat which. Although most of the times, I just end looking at them because of their high prices, and end up eating McD's RM1 tax excluded ICE cream. Poor me. Give me an opportunity and lots of money, everyday I could but an ice cream to eat and never get bored with that much of variety around.

Hmmmm.. Ice cream oh ice cream.. I am so craving for one :)

3 comments:

  1. ice cream oh ice cream.. i havent tried all those yet.. am waiting for the rite time and person to eat it with! waiting for u! hehehehe.. :) hmmm ice cream oh ice cream~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow~~~ hohoho... I love ice cream too... but i dun think i am lonely...

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's a Pink Wednesday day at baskin :))

    ReplyDelete