Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Reasons and defeat

It's never gonna be same again
As I sit stiffly, refusing to look at you or even hear you out

It's not going to work
As you kneel by me, pleading your "excuses and reasons"

It ain't easy to keep the hurt, the anger inside
As i clench my fist, making angry crescents on my palm

It's so frustrating to hear you say again and again
As you deny your lies and tell me that it was all a misunderstanding

It's even harder to let go
when you beg me to not leave, to give you a few days, to give a chance to explain

It was my breaking point
when I icily questioned, are those days for evidence ridding

It just got worse
when I realize that I was already going to give in to you

It's my fault in the end
for even starting this shit in the first place
for removing the barriers I've built so carefully around my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment