Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Monday, November 30, 2015

sobs

you told me you'd be late
you told me you'd a meeting
you told me you'd to fly overseas
you told me lies

i never learn
i forgot the pain
i thought you were different
i fell in love with you

you come back
you act like nothing's changed
you still shower with love
or was it an act since the beginning

i don't know how to act
i can't pretend
i saw you out there with someone else
so don't try to deny the fact

you know i once told you
if you ever fall out of love
just tell it to my face
i will walk out by myself

i will not confront you
i will not scream at you
i will not make a scene
but i will leave and not let you see a tear

you stop me
you ask me why i am leaving
you look like you are going to die
why would you? you should be glad

i said i wouldn't let you see my tears
i also said i can't pretend
i try to be stone-hearted
but you had thawed that heart some time ago

so when you hugged me tight
and swore that you had no idea what was happening
all i could do was to freeze in your arms
and let out wracking sobs

No comments:

Post a Comment