Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Monday, March 18, 2013

9th March 2013

There's was this man who loved me. He used to sing me to sleep, buy me my favorite food, get me things that I didn't need, he looked after me like I was his daughter. There were some things I didn't like about him and I told him off to his face, sometimes rudely. And I never apologized. Somehow, he'll always made it like nothing ever happened, always back to his usual self. I know I must hurt him a lot because he probably loved me the most. I couldn't even look after him, never could pay back all the things he had done for me. I never told him I loved him, just like I never tell anyone else I love. I thought he would know, but how would someone know if you don't tell them, right? Then, when I am far away, he left. I love him, and the last thing I said to him just before he left was " My bonnie lies over the ocean, please bring back my bonnie to me". That's what he used to sing me to sleep. Bye-bye Periappa. I love you and I am sorry I couldn't be there for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment