Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Belong

Almost all of us want to belong somewhere, be it with a single person or with a crowd.
But, somehow this is not where i belong. This workplace is not somewhere i can belong, not even be a part of it. Its frustrating when you can't fit in, even though you have tried. When this is the "coldest"place i have ever been to, no one talks to the foreign one unless a question is asked. But they talk amongst themselves in a language i am yet to grasp. When my boss is speaking to everyone in a language neither me nor the other foreign one understands, it pisses me off more. Makes me put on my earphones, blast my music, because it hurts to not feel belonged.
Well, i shall just bear with it, its only another one and half year...

No comments:

Post a Comment