Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, September 22, 2012

My dear friend,

How do I maintain a good friendship?
It seems like I am failing to do so?
How can I miss my friends so much, yet I do not know how to reach out anymore?
I don't know whether it's a mutual missing?
or have I been forgotten?
Perhaps I am afraid to reach out?
Afraid that I am not welcome anymore?
Or I am afraid I'll be brushed over with simple answers like "yeah I am fine"?
I feel like writing my life story to you, yet I don't wanna bore you down?
I don't wanna feel like a fool?
I don't wanna know that you have moved on, or that I am just a part of your past?
Do tell me, pray tell me, I know I fail in communication
I know I don't do well in responding in proper time
and when I do respond, it seems like it's too late
the gap and the divide has just grown larger

But my dear friend,
I do miss you, and you are in my thoughts constantly
And I am sorry if I let you down
or if I didn't respond
Please don't take to heart
Please find some place to forgive me
Please know that I am always here for you
(if you do a friend, in joy and in pain)

Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment