Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

numb

Why do I feel blank, numb?
I don't know how to describe this feeling.
Where do I even begin?
When will it ever end?
This numbness, seeping into my tiny cells,
Sending my mind blank
All i see sometimes is what i do and what i am going to do next
Don't have any hope or aspirations
Did I lose all my confidence alongside my ambitions
When the road I took, decide it would set hurdles
Not any hurdles, but life altering barriers
Along this road, it seems i have lost directions
Lost my sense directions, lost in the woods I am
I am still walking on this road, because it is the road set for me
but I hope I would not lose my soul
As I trudge alone on this empty street
because then life would be meaningles

No comments:

Post a Comment