Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Stupid depressing mood

Feeling down, feeling down..

why is this feeling back?

This feeling, a yearning, a desire, a want (not necessarily a need)

It comes not very often, once in a blue moon, this feeling I have, this desire I have.

This absurd feeling comes as little as it can, but makes me feel like I've drowned/suffocated a million times.

yet as depressing as it gets, it just disappears over night.

Just like that, i am back to me, the old self me

gone are those feelings, desires, wants...

But they still linger, gnawing my heart, tearing my soul, eating my mind...

I just want to be loved

Your Sol

No comments:

Post a Comment