Private Area

All I see is DARKNESS.
All I feel is COLD.
All I hear is CRITICISM
All I want is PEACE
and a SMILE on your FACE

Saturday, August 14, 2010

I feel I am getting a bit sensitive, a lil quick tempered, very impatient and not understanding.
I am sensitive to peoples' words, peoples' judgement, but the weird thing is I don get angry at them, I get angry at myself, thinking why didn't I do properly, why couldn't finish my job then proceed to something else, why why this why that? Angry at myself, causes me to be quick tempered, a little mistake by others gets on my nerves, i become so impatient. I have been become my old self again? My young old self, whom I don't want to be again!!!
Luckily, this time around I am capable of thinking, thinking of the people around me, why should they bear the brunt of my anger and sensitiveness? There is NO reason for me to be anger, I SHOULD NOT have reasons to be angry. When I feel myself getting angry next time, all I should do is, close my eyes and count, or just leave the area. Haha, easier said than done. I don't wanna feel angry anymore, I have too many other stuff to do in life, too many people to look after, too many people who loves my smile rather than my frown. I don't my anger to get the better of me, no matter how deep/ how troubled I am.
I love you all too much

No comments:

Post a Comment